Terms of Sale
Offer and Acceptance
- The electronic commerce web site constitutes an offer for the sale of Products. Unless otherwise specified, the terms and conditions of sale set forth in this document apply to all Products and Services sold on the electronic commerce website.
- We reserve the right to correct any typographical or clerical errors in prices, specifications, or acknowledgments.
Products or Services Subject to Sale
- The Products subject to this sale shall be limited to those described on the e-commerce website.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- Prices are based on U.S. dollars and are F.O.B. point of shipment. Prices do not include freight or delivery charges or taxes (sales, excise, use, ad valorem, etc.) or any export or import duties. Those charges may be prepaid by Ames and added to Customer’s invoice.
Shipment, Delivery and Returns
- We ship using United States Postal Service, FedEx, or UPS. We cannot ship orders to non-US addresses.
- Your order will ship within two business days from the date of order. It is rare, but unavoidable delays may occur.
- Incorrect, lost, or damaged shipments—contact us at 800.393.1846.
- Contact us with any concerns about your product. Normal warranty terms apply, and we will provide a refund or replacement at no charge under warranty. Contact us at 800.393.1846 for a return material authorization (RMA) number prior to shipment. Customer pays for the return shipment. Returns without an RMA will not receive refunds or replacements.
- All payments shall be made at the time of sale. All payments shall be in United States currency and shall be without deductions for back-charges, other accounts between AMES True Temper and Customer and the like, which shall be settled independently of the payment of the invoice.
- AMES reserves the right to make changes and improvements in the design and specifications of its Products without notice or obligation to Customer.
Warranty and Disclaimers
- AMES warranties do not apply to damage resulting from unauthorized installation, accident, casualty, alteration, misuse, or failure to follow seller’s written instructions.
- Customer’s remedy for defective products while under warranty shall be the replacement of the product. Copy of original receipt of purchase is required. Replacement products or parts will be shipped to the Customer FOB point of shipment. Contact us at 800.393.1846.